Friday 18 April 2014

Day 8: Mouth-hood

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
I was told that Dorisa Darvel might have a copy of "Nchunak's Fire and Faith".

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Baladas Demnevanni thanked me for bringing him a copy of "Nchunak's Fire and Faith".

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Baladas Demnevanni thanked me for bringing him a copy of "Antecedents of Dwemer Law".

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Baladas Demnevanni thanked me for bringing him a copy of "Chronicles of Nchuleft".



Delivering books to Baladas.
23 Last Seed (Day 8)
I've delivered "Antecedents of Dwemer Law", "Chronicles of Nchuleft", and "Nchunak's Fire and Faith" to Baladas Demnevanni.

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Baladas told me that the Dwemer created Animunculi as guards and that some of them are still active.

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Baladas told me that no one knows or can translate the Dwemer language, but many Dwemer records and books were written in Aldmeris and can still be read by scholars.

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Master Baladas Demnevanni agreed to join the council.

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
How curious. Baladas suggested that if I wish to continue investigating the Dwemer, to sneak into the Gnisis eggmine. Perhaps later I shall...

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Master Aryon made me his Mouth and gave me the traditional Telvanni patron's gift: A Silver Staff of Peace.


Becoming Master Aryon's Mouth
23 Last Seed (Day 8)
YES!!! Aryon made me his Mouth!! And he gave me a Silver Staff of Peace!

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Master Aryon asked me to cure the blighted Kwama queen in the Mudan-Mul Egg Mine which is west of Aryon's tower in Tel Vos.

23 Last Seed (Day 8)
Master Aryon taught me how to cast a targeted spell of cure blight.

No comments:

Post a Comment