Friday 11 April 2014

Day 1: Arrival

16 Last Seed (Day 1)
My orders are to go to the town of Balmora in Vvardenfell District and report to a man named Caius Cosades. To find out where he lives, I should ask in Balmora at the cornerclub called South Wall. When I find Caius Cosades, I must give him a package of documents, and wait for further orders.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
I have met a Bosmer named Fargoth who claims the Imperials have stolen a ring of his. He would like it back.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
I have returned the Engraved Ring of Healing to Fargoth. He was overjoyed to have it back, and promised to mention my name to the trader here in town, Arrille.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
I finally got out of that wretched prison. I'm certain I was framed by someone here in Morrowind. It was probably an attempt by one of the other Houses, Hlaalu or Redoran, in an attempt to weaken the great House Telvanni! Well, it looks like I'll have to start at the bottom again; my family was disgraced and we lost our name, status, wealth and power.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
That Bosmer, oh what was his name, Falgoth? No...Fargoth! That was it! Anyway, that Bosmer recommended that I talk to his friend Arille up at the tradehouse. Bloody Altmer tried to swindle me! Ah well. I got some new clothes, and a quill and some ink so I can write in my journal.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
Hrisskar Flat-Foot asked me to do him a favor. He believes that Fargoth has been hiding money from the Imperials, and he'd like to know where it's gone. If I will work for him, he will give me a share of the bounty.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
I've agreed to help Hrisskar find the money that Fargoth has been hiding away. I am supposed to keep an eye on him from atop the lighthouse in town, and watch where he goes. Hrisskar believes I should watch him at night. I'm not supposed to approach him at any time. I should then retrace his footsteps and find out where he's hidden the money. When I've found it, I should report back to Hrisskar.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
Ha! What a fool that Hrisskar is. As if I'll share any gold I find with that fetcher.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
I have heard rumors of an island to the north of Vvardenfell named Solstheim. There is apparently an Imperial fort there named Fort Frostmoth.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
I have been told there is now a boat in Khuul that offers transport to the island of Solstheim.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
What curious creatures these Altmer are! One of them tries to swindle me, thirty minutes later another one comes up to me and gives me one thousand drakes! I'll have to remember to help Eldafire if I get a chance!
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
Wonderful! It looks like I haven't forgotten everything from those years in prison; I was able to make a few potions from the stuff I took from the Cencus and Excise office. I just hope I haven't forgotten to much of my magical abilities.
16 Last Seed (Day 1)
Ah ha! That clever Bosmer. It looks like he is hiding things in the stump in the swamp in town. I'll go look tomorrow morning. Right now I'm really tired. Forunately I hadn't forgotten all of my magical abilities and I was able to jump from on top of the lighthouse to the top of the Census and Excise office without being seen. Now to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment