Sunday 13 April 2014

Day 3: Witchgirl

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
An attempt was made on my life as I tried to rest. I do not know who wishes me dead, but the attack should probably be reported to a guard.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
A guard has told me that my attackers were likely members of the Dark Brotherhood, and that I have been targeted for assassination. He suggests I speak with Apelles Matius in Ebonheart for more information.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
I met a strange witchgirl, who was scared about some giant rats in her house, and I promised to kill them.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
The strange witchgirl was very happy that I had slayed those rats.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
I've decided that I'd like that witch to accompany me. Now, I wonder if I should join the temple.. I mean, I am Telvanni after all, we hardly have time for dieties. Still, it would be beneficial I think. Hmm...



On my to Gnisis

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
Mouth Mallam Ryon thanked me for asking Baladas Demnevanni the three questions.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
Mouth Mallam Ryon asked me to bring him some Dwemer schematics from the ruins of Nchuleft which lies somewhere west of Vos.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
Mouth Raven Omayn thanked me for bringing her five portions of muck.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
Mouth Raven Omayn wants me to bring her a ring known as Black Jinx.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
It seems I've advanced quite quickly, It must be because I'm so proficient with completing the menial chores they give me. Now, to advance to the rank of Mouth in my House, I have to find a patron. Hmm... Ah no matter, I'll think of something. In the meantime I have other chores to do. They are so dull.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
Mouth Raven Omayn thanked me for delivering the Black Jinx.

18 Last Seed (Day 3)
Mouth Galos Mathendis asked me to deliver a coded message to Divayth Fyr in Tel Fyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment