Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 5: Dark Brotherhood Info

20 Last Seed (Day 5)
I've been told to speak to Asciene Rane in the Grand Council Chambers about transport to Mournhold.


Mournhold...it's been ages since I've visited the city. I wonder if anything's changed..

20 Last Seed (Day 5)
Asciene Rane has agreed to transport me to Mournhold. If I wish to return to the mainland, I should speak to Effe-Tei, an Argonian Mage in the Royal Palace. When I arrive, I should speak with one of the Royal Guard for more information about the Dark Brotherhood.

20 Last Seed (Day 5)
I've been told that the Dark Brotherhood is rumored to have a base in the ruins of Old Mournhold, accessible through the sewer system in the Great Bazaar. I've been warned that I enter there at my own peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment