Sunday 20 April 2014

Day 10: Council

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I agreed to free Eleedal-Lei. I need to find the key to his slave bracers.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I freed Eleedal-Lei in the Abebaal Egg Mine. He will free the other slaves and guide them back to Black Marsh.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I told Mouth Felisa Ulessen that the slaves were no longer in the Abebaal Egg Mine.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I have finished all the chores given to me by the other Mouths, and I have taken my proper place in the Council House



Taking my place on the Council 25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I cured the Kwama queen in the Mudan-Mul Egg Mine.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
Thank Azura that's done. I hate Kwama.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
Master Aryon thanked me for curing the Kwama queen in the Mudan-Mul Egg Mine.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
Master Aryon insists that I learn the basic wizard spells.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I demonstrated to Master Aryon that I know the rudimentary wizard spells.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
Master Aryon asked me to help Milyn Faram who is being attacked by Hlaalu in Odirniran. I should find Milyn Faram first to find out how many Hlaalu there are.

25 Last Seed (Day 10)
I was asked to join the Temple again. I'll have to ask Azura what she wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment