Friday 11 April 2014

Day 2: Admittance

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
I've found Fargoth's hidden stash. He keeps it in a hollow tree stump in a muck pond in town.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
I was right! The sneaky little Bosmer was hiding stuff in here. Three hundred gold pieces, that ring I recovered for him, and a lockpick. Foolish Hrisskar. Once I skip town I'll never have to see that swit again.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
I'm off to meet that Caius fellow. Although perhaps I won't go there right away. I think that I'll look around for some work first.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Well, here I am in Balmora. I had quite a nice nap on the way here. I guess I'll go see if I can find work now. Although probably not for that Caius fellow. The thought of working for the Empire sickens me.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
I wanted to get that staff I bought from Arille enchanted, so I went to the nearest Mages' Guild but Daedra and Divines! They were going to charge me fifteen hundred drakes for a measly fire enchantment! I had thought that they would have forgotten I was once Telvanni. Guess not. Looks like I'll either have to do it myself, get some more money, or go to the Telvanni for it.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Damn thieves! First the enchantment fee, then the outrageous spell costs! Still, I was able to get a few spells and make my way to Sadrith Mora. I wonder if the Telvanni will allow me back in. I hope so, I only have seventy-four gold pieces right now...

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
YES! I was let back in! I'm officially part of House Telvanni again! Now I can hopefully regain my status!

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Arara Uvulas asked me to acquire five portions of Sload soap.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Arara Uvulas thanked me for bringing her Sload soap.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Arara Uvulas wants me to acquire a Staff of the Silver Dawn. This staff allegedly belongs to someone in the Mages Guild in Sadrith Mora.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
A ghost is haunting the South Turret bed chamber at the Gateway Inn. When someone drives it out, it comes right back. It's ruining business at the Gateway, and Angaredhel the Prefect is unhappy.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
These Telvanni are mocking me! They know perfectly well who I am, yet they purposefully give me menial and meaningless tasks. Still, if this is the price I must bear to regain what I lost, so be it.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Ha! I haven't lost all my skill, I was able to enchant that staff like I wanted. Now that I have something resembling a proper weapon, a few spells at my command, and I am a member of House Telvanni, I can finally get something done!

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Arielle Phiencel sold me the Staff of the Silver Dawn for 300 gold.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Arara Uvulas thanked me for bringing her the Staff of the Silver Dawn.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Mallam Ryon mentioned something about asking Baladas Demnevanni three questions.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Mallam Ryon wants me to ask Baladas Demnevanni about the disappearance of the Dwarves, Dwemer artifacts, and the Dwemer language. Mouth Mallam Ryon warned me that Baladas may not answer the questions. This is acceptable, I need only ask the questions and return.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Raven Omayn asked me to bring her five portions of muck for potions of cure disease.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Mouth Felisa Ulessen gave me some new clothes and asked me to deliver them to Mistress Therana in Tel Branora. Mistress Therana is eccentric, and I should be careful not to offend her.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
I met Louis Beauchamp outside the Ald'ruhn Mage's Guild. Apparently, he used magicka and some patched-together Dwemer technology to make his own airship, and then commissioned a crew to fly north to the frozen isle of Solstheim in search of a powerful magic item.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
The airship hasn't returned, and Beauchamp is getting worried. He wants to hire me to discover what happened to the airship and its crew, and recover the Amulet of Infectious Charm.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
I agreed to help Louis Beauchamp discover what happened to his airship, and recover the Amulet of Infectious Charm. The crew was to fly to Solstheim and search a barrow located at the eye of a wolf-shaped formation called Hrothmund's Bane, which is only visible from the air. In order to gain entrance to the barrow, one must utter the name of the wolf that killed Hrothmund -- "Ondjage". If the wrong name is spoken, the crypt will be sealed forever.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
This Beauchamp fellow is a babbling fool. Still, it might be worthwhile to investigate later...

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Baladas Demnevanni would not discuss the disappearance of the Dwarves with me.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Baladas Demnevanni would not say anything about Dwemer artifacts.

17 Last Seed (Day 2)
Baladas Demnevanni said he did not know the Dwemer language.

No comments:

Post a Comment