Wednesday 16 April 2014

Day 6: Crazy Therana

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Crap.. My battles with one of the Dark Brotherhood are tough enough..If I have to fight a bunch of them I'll not survive. Guess I have to wait until I get stronger.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
I have read "The Pilgrim's Path" and marked the location of each shrine on my map.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
It's amazing Divayth doesn't have better protection for his things..




Delivering the message to Divayth Fyr

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Divayth Fyr gave me a message to return to Galos Mathendis.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Mouth Galos Mathendis accepted Divayth Fyr's reply.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Mouth Galos Mathendis wants me to deliver three potions of Cure Blight to Andil, the Telvanni Apothecary of Tel Vos.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
I bought two potions from Anis Seloth, the in-town alchemist. One to go. Hmm. Perhaps there's an apothecary in town

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
I bought the last potion I need from Arangaer, an alchemist in town with an open stall.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Mollimo of Cloudrest offers me 1000 gold if I'll kill Trerayna Dalen.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Mollimo must mean that group just outside of town I saw. Hmm. They seemed pretty formidable to me.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
I asked a slave to wear the new clothes for Mistress Therana.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
I have been told to ask Llunela Hleran, underneath the Telvanni Council House in Sadrith Mora, where to find the book "Secrets of Dwemer Animunculi".

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Therana's a bloody psychopath! After I told the slave to wear the new clothes, Therana killed him! I almost feel bad for the poor creature. Still, he's out of his misery now.




Poor slave

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
DAMN! I've been expelled from House Telvanni. It must have been because I gave the clothes to the slave. If I have to climb my way back up yet again, I swear to Azura that I will kill everyone in this damn tower.

21 Last Seed (Day 6)
Thank Azura!! I've been allowed back into House Telvanni, and I've kept my rank!



Begging re-admittance

No comments:

Post a Comment